|Advantages of the DURA Disk Cutting System:|
- Greatly reduced drag by eliminating large, blunt pockets found in most other stump cutting systems. The result is an increase in available cutting power.
- Bolt shearing is eliminated. The design of the cutting tooth effectively reduces the shear forces on the bolts.
- The DURA Disk Cutting System incorporates more tools on the wheel than most other stump cutting systems. This gives a smoother cutting action with less vibration.
- The DURA Disk Cutting System produces a smoother cutting action and smaller cutting chips making back-fill easier and more effective.
- More efficient penetration of the cutting tooth, a full one inch from the Pocket.
- 60% more carbide per cutting tooth. This produces a larger cutting surface.
- This system allows the operator to change ONE tooth at a time. No need to loosen both bolts and nuts.
- The DURA Disk Cutting System incorporates "Quick Change" teeth on the wheel perimeter.
- The "Quick Change" teeth are available in both flat, wood cutting teeth, or a variety of rock teeth for use when large rocks or debris are present at the base of the stump being removed.
- The tools used in this system are more economical than most systems. It will cost you less to replace a tooling station, two tools, two holders, two bolts and two nuts.
The bit is the bolt.
DURA Disk Cutting System. .
on a New River Equipment Attachment.
.....Click on the DURA Disk Tools above to learn more about their features and benefits.